Quantcast

Prize eligibility

PupWalk
Hello everyone!  Can anyone tell me if you are still eligible for prizes after you have won one of the weekly drawings?  For example, the bikes that were given away at the conclusion of the event last year.......?

Re: Prize eligibility

Joe Hanning, Parks & Rec
Administrator
For the final gathering (where we give away the bikes), everyone who attends is eligible regardless of your previous winnings.
Joe Hanning, Active Andy's Non-Fictional Counterpart

Re: Prize eligibility

PupWalk
Great!  Thank you Joe!

Re: Prize eligibility

cbetteridge
Oh, fingers crossed!!! :)

Re: Prize eligibility

Markmartin84
What if we are unable to attend final meeting?  Are we not able to win prizes?  I unfortunately was sent to Vermont for seven days for work and cannot attend.